Saturday, February 20, 2010

You have been forewarned

I apologize for ignoring this blog for almost 3 months. I read a lot of blogs and the one thing that irritates me is when the blogger doesn't continually write. I started a new job in November and it has sucked the life out of me. While I love the fast pace and enjoy feeling my blood pressure spike several times in an 8 hour day, the creative side of my brain has been on hiatus. I need to write this blog more than you need to read it. So, from here on out it might not make any sense and there will be lots of jumping back and forth from past and present. I didn't know where to go. I wanted to keep telling you the story of when I first met Grace and how our relationship grew to where it is today, but then I would have to wait on sharing with you the things that are burning inside of me right now. You have been forewarned, proceed to read at your own risk!

No comments:

Post a Comment