Monday, January 23, 2012

Liebster Award


Leibster in German means "Dearest". Thanks Nina and Milo for thinking of us as a dearest blog!







The rules of the award are as follows:


1. Copy and paste the award on your blog.


2. Link back to the blogger who gave you the award


3. Pick your five favorite blogs with less than 200 followers, and leave a comment on their blog to let them know they have received the award.


4. Hope that the five blogs chosen will keep spreading the love and pass it on to five more blogs!


 
1. A Collection of Madcap Escapes - Dom's blog is full of adventures with her amazing horse Ozzy, Herbie the cutest dog in the world and even her boy Mike. Dom is an incredibly talented photographer. I've been known to check out her blog on my lunch break at work. More than one person has walked by while I am looking at her latest photo upload and stopped to ask about the pictures. Dom lives life to the fullest and continually reminds me to do the same.
 
2. Go Lightly Sport Horses -  Cherie and her horse Katchi are taking the eventing world by storm. I love following their triumphs and bumps in the road. Cherie isn't afraid to share her most embarrassing horse moments, my favorite was when she asked Jimmy Wofford "Jimmy are your sure I have all my teeth?" Cherie is gracious in sharing what she learns from riding with the likes of Phillip Dutton, Jimmy Wofford and Lucinda Green.
 
3. Liz Graves Liz is a sought after clinician who I know through her partner Dave Genedek of About the Horse Saddles. Liz has a wealth of knowledge and is someone that I admire and respect. I have come away from her blog more than once with the resonance that there is a better, kinder way of communicating with my horse.
 
4. Cardigan Complex If you love corgis and have not seen Wiccan's blog than go there now! Go - click - now! The pictures are just breathtaking and her herd of corgis all look like perfect models. I have no idea how she was able to put together 4 of the most photogenic dogs on the planet. I am head over heels in love with Tempe the youngest and newest addition.
 
5. BlackTree Farm Anne and Sven Johnson's farm where they breed and raise top quality warmblood sport horses. Anne is also a photographer and web designer, so the blog is full of professional quality pictures of her very large horses! I've met several of them in real life, and they truly are gentle giants. I rode with Anne when we were kids at Peanuts Pony Farm and I love that she has kept the horses front and center in her life.
 

1 comment: